At Great Employees, we believe in investing in our relationships. Our mission is to build and promote strategic partnerships to meet the needs of our clients and focus on finding the right fit. We bring quality to everything we do with our strong work ethic. We are committed to a strong relationship-driven approach that combines best-in-class recruiting and retention practices and continuous training to provide an exceptional level of service to every client and candidate.
To be the provider of choice for our client’s recruitment and retention solutions.
- We’re honest, ethical and transparent at all times. We always do what we say we will do.
- We’re straightforward and upfront.
- We are committed to work very hard to never let our clients or candidates down.
- We show it to clients, candidates, vendors, partners and all other people we meet in the course of doing business.
- We listen to our clients’ and candidates’ needs, try to understand their situations and respect their privacy.
- We embrace differences and we show consideration for one another.
- We work by the golden rule, “Do unto others as you would want done unto you.”
- We don’t follow specific processes or formulas. Instead, we adapt to our clients’ and candidates’ unique needs.
- We are responsive. We act quickly and with agility to solve problems efficiently.
- We think laterally and uniquely, so the breadth of solutions we present are unlike any you’ll get anywhere else.
- We put people first. Always.
- We build long-term relationships with our clients and candidates.
- We care about our local communities and have a genuine desire to help the people in them. Through companywide initiatives, we strive to make a positive impact where we live and work.
- We vigorously work to improve ourselves, our skills and our talents. We’re forward thinking and innovative.
- We look at problems as opportunities and see setbacks as learning experiences. We constantly look for new and better ways to help our customers achieve their objectives and dreams.
- We have a passion for the recruitment industry, we enjoy helping our clients and candidates reach their objectives, and share a desire to deliver results and exceed expectations.
Our core values at Great Employees underpin everything we do and are instrumental to the way we deliver our services.
There is nothing that Lisa Elbertsen enjoys more than the challenge of finding a needle in a haystack. In order to do that she incorporates many different “out of the box” recruitment strategies and search techniques to find candidates. Lisa also believes that in order to find the right candidates, she works with companies who value open communication with open minds and building solid long-term partnerships. Lisa also has an innate drive to constantly be learning and growing and continues to take continuing education courses and webinars. At the end of the day, there is nothing more rewarding that a happy client with a happy new employee.
Lisa also feels strongly about the candidate experience. The entire candidate process from beginning to end, should always be a positive one, regardless if they get the job or not. It is about respect. Her entire business is built upon it. The candidate process also continues long after a new employee is hired and she works with her clients to develop retention techniques to help retain employees. It’s not always about paying the top salaries in the industry. It’s about happy and healthy employees that not only enjoy their job but are proud of the company they work for and feel that they are a part of something.
With 20+ years sales experience, 14 years recruitment experience both in an agency and corporate setting, Lisa is a proven professional that will be an asset to your recruitment and retention strategy.
To view Lisa’s full professional profile, visit her LinkedIn.com page: